Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Fun Fridays

More of our Summer. We've really been having a great time. The last couple of weeks have been more slow (because I really needed a break) but things are getting ready to pick up again. So here are Fun Fridays 2 and 3.

Fun Friday #2 we colored in the driveway with Glow in the dark chalk.

First we had to mix them up and set them in the molds to create the chalk.


Then it we let the creative juices flow! JT really got into it too.


The camera doesn't quite capture the effect but it was really cool for about 20 minutes.


Being a Mom to 3 girls JT and I get a lot of comments when we go out as a family. People love to say "Daddy get your gun ready. You'll be in trouble when they are teenagers!" Or "girls are so much cleaner then boys" another is "sisters are nice because they don't get all riled up the way brothers do". Honestly, I can't say how it would be otherwise because I only know my girls, but I can without a doubt prove that....

(Fun Friday #3 colored bubbles)

"Girls can be very messy"




"My daughters get riled up when they want to"





and forget the gun. When the boys start to come around I'm going to invite them into our living room where I'll have several pictures blown up to poster size on the walls.


(don't pick a fight with her. She'll win.)

1 comment: