Dinner was done and cleaned up, the girls were watching something boring on TV and Jarom was on the computer. I found myself heading to my room for some quite. Somehow when I got there the bed just looked so inviting. I was only lying down for about 3 minutes before Jarom came in and scooted me over so he could lie down and snuggle with me. Within minutes Sarah and Jessica came into the room they thought our bed looked cozy too so they climbed in. Anna wondered where we all were and joined us. (We are not an everyone come into our room and climb in our bed kind of family these moments are rare and kind of special.)
Our bed isn't that big, and the kids are growing fast....so it wasn't exactly comfortable anymore with extra knees, feet and elbows. We started singing a song, I'm not sure why they remember it, about we're all in the bed and the little one said roll over, roll over. We all roll over and one fell out. At the end of the song the little one is left with the bed all to herself.
Jarom had to get ready for work and the girls were goofing around. I went over to Jarom at the dresser and just gave him a quick kiss and hug to thank him for snuggling with me, especially because I was going to be spending another night alone. We were just stealing a couple of seconds expressing our love he called me his beautiful wife. We didn't realize we had an audience until Anna said, "Awww, I want a Husband".
It's these unplanned moments that can mean the most. It reassures us all that we have each other and love each other. It helps the girls know that they need to find someone who will respect and love them more then anything else in the world. Just like their Daddy loves me.
Sunday, November 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment