Sunday, March 11, 2012

Family Update

I was just emailing a family member and realized that I could use it as a quick update to my blog. Our family is so busy, but we are taking time to enjoy ourselves and I'm very proud of my Beautiful Girls. So here's what we've been up to.


We are doing well. Jarom did hear from Boarder Patrol. They said "We are very interested in you, but it is taking us a year to process the background packets. Don't call us we'll call you, just be patient." Our year mark will be in August, so Jarom is still looking for another option.

I've gone back to work, but that's a long story.

Sarah is AMAZING us with her super talents. She had field day at school a couple of weeks ago and won a ribbon in every event. She was so good that she is going to District on the 13th. It shouldn't be a surprise that she has some real running talent and we are going to work with her on developing that more. Sarah was also recently chosen to have her art project entered into a regional event. She didn't win any awards but just being selected was a real honor.

Anna will be 8 in no time. Her baptism is April 14th at 3pm. (We just finalized that today.) Anna has also been going through a difficult time with her reflux, food allergies, seasonal allergies and now Asthma. This kid keeps me busy. We have numerous appointments lined up this next week. We are thinking about starting Anna on Piano lessons as she needs something positive to focus on and she would LOVE it.

Jessica had a great birthday! Due to a computer crash I don't have pictures to share but hope to recover some soon. She is Star of the Week at preschool and we just finished her poster. She said that Disneyland is her favorite place, If she could have anything she'd want a Princess Bunk bed, Her favorite thing to do is watch movies and play video games, When she grows up she wants to be a worker in the temple. I think she described herself very well, Jessica sure does know what she likes. She is also preparing for Kindergarten. She is excited!! She doesn't know that I made an appointment for her to get the rest of her shots this week, a sad part of being ready for public schools.

This is my life and I love it. I know all to soon I'll be an empty nester and I'll miss my sweet girls. So I take time to enjoy them now.

No comments:

Post a Comment