
I know Bernadette wants to post pictures so I picked some she isn't likely to choose. The baby shower was fun. Melinda did a great job on the decorations. I helped plan, but it was all her in the end. The food was very good. Mom was a huge help!! She is always great at filing in all of the background work.So more than the parties our lives are crazy with sick kids. I swear we can't catch a break it's like our house is pledged or something. I haven't had a full night of sleep in almost 2 weeks. So far JT and I have avoided the sickness but I started cough today so it is probably only a matter of time. Of course we are hosting another party this Saturday so it had better not interfere!
I'm very excited to be planning our trip to California in 30 days. We can't wait to attend Justin & Kim's wedding. The girls have their dresses and enjoy putting them on. Jessica is forever telling us she is a princess and only wants to wear her church dresses. She is like no other child we've had, it keeps us on our toes but is fun. Sarah just finished gymnastic lessons and can now do a cartwheel. Anna is anxious to start kindergarten, we attended the open house a couple of weeks ago and she had a great time. She was taller than a lot of the kids there.
Ok I don't know what else I can add so I'll cut it off here. Just a shot out Love you Abe, Kristy & of course HARLEY!!!

your right JD, I wouldn't have picked the picture where we are all standing in line to stuff our faces! :) I love how silly I look...MAN it's one thing to look in the mirror and see my huge tummy and another to see it in a picture! :) I LOVE the picture of you and Anna though! SO CUTE!
ReplyDeleteCute Pictures! I wish I could have been there. I know what you mean about kids being sick it feels like once they have something it never goes away. :) We love and miss you guys have fun in California!
ReplyDeleteHow generous and kind you are, I was so distracted by the picture of JTM I forgot what I wanted to say...Oh ya HAPPY BIRTHDAY....
ReplyDeleteloved the shower and the party.