Friday, June 5, 2009

This post is for Abe & Kristy. I can't tell you how many I've started and trashed because my computer is in need of RAM and it is already difficult to get pictures to post on this blogger, but impossible under my circumstances. I love just being able to post pictures with a couple of words, but that won't work so...here's the update.

Summer FUN
Yes it is summer break and that has meaning to me now. Anna graduated preschool. She has been mentally done since early April when I handed in her preregistration paperwork for Kindergarten. She was really excited to have her park graduation. Her teacher had them come down the slide and handed them a certificate and present. Anna was the first kid in line she just couldn't wait.
Sarah finished 1st grade with high marks across the board. I'm no longer surprised at her being so accomplished in school, but I don't think I tell her often enough how wonderful I think she is. The only subject she has any problems with is spelling. Not a surprise it is the only subject I've ever failed...we just aren't good spellers in our family.
Jessica seems to be having a difficult time with her sisters always around. I think she misses her own play time. She keeps us laughing at all of the silly things she says and does. There is no doubt that she is our Sunshine.
JT is getting bummed out that none of the police agencies are hiring right now. It seems he'll never get settled in a career. We're stuck in this vicious cycle he can't get a better job because he needs the work history, so we continue to duke it out with his crappy job and me working my butt off.
Then me I guess. Well, I just wrote about 5 sentences, realized I'm in a pretty bad mood right now (JT stood me up tonight, no date) so I won't say anything about me.
Hayden is a wonderful addition to our family. I love him with all my heart. I'm thankful to Bernadette and Paul for allowing me to be such a big part of their experience because it was exactly how I wanted it to be. I love seeing them so frequently.
Having Hayden here makes me miss Harley. The girls were playing house this morning and they were calling Anna by Harley instead. Jessica looks at Harley's pictures all of the time and still carries around the birthday announcement. I love how the know who their cousins are, and how they love them.

Wow, is this long enough for you? I didn't say I couldn't write a lot just that I'd prefer not to. Oh well. I love you guys. Just know that! I think about you all of the time.

3 comments:

  1. You know for being stood up, you are being VERY productive! :) I love your post! It lets me in side of that head of yours! I know you don't like blog spot much...but I think blogging is a good outlet! :) Keep them coming! I LOVE it! (with or without pictures)

    PS - Thanks for believing in me as a mom. Hayden already looks more grown up to me! And yes he IS the perfect first child. How did I get so lucky? I thought for sure I would get a screamer like you....well it is still a little early, he could turn a corner! Although - he got the Pollard Night-Owl jean! UUUUGGG!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting. I love hearing all the updates. I am so excited to come see you guys. We love and miss you all to. I love your post keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry you were stood up....but I enjoy the blog. I can never hear enough of your thoughts and what is going on.
    Love you

    ReplyDelete