Sarah is in 2nd grade and has been doing very well. She struggles with reading still but has improved a lot this year. She received excellent marks on her report card this last semester. Last week Sarah’s teacher and principal gave her an award for being Honest. Her school selects only one student each month from each grade to get a Character Counts award. This is Sarah’s 3rd year in a row to be chosen. In Kindergarten she received Responsibility and in 1st grade she was given Respect. I’ve stopped being surprised at what a wonderful person she is; I’m thankful that others recognize her for it too.
One of my favorite things about Sarah is that she is very organized. She loves to have her room clean and works hard to help maintain our home. Since I hate a messy house it is really nice to have a helper.
I know Sarah is our daughter for a reason. Her sweet spirit and steadfastness often gives us the encouragement we need a parents. She is a blessing and we love her.
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |


Sarah is so beautiful! We are so sad we were not able to be at her baptism. And that we didn't really get to see when we were there. Hope to see you guys soon.
ReplyDeleteWOW! I can't believe she is 8!!! What a beautiful young lady you and Jay are raising! I love your girls!!!! Thank you sharing special moments with her adoring and somewhat crazy auntie!
ReplyDeleteI've had these pictures running for over a week on the computer to share them with the rest of the family. She is so special all this and beautiful too. Love you
ReplyDelete