Tuesday, April 13, 2010

All About Anna

Anna recently turned 6. She is growing so fast I can hardly believe it. Until just recently I always thought Anna would be my baby, even after Jessica was born it seemed Anna was somehow delicate and more needy. Well that has all changed. She is finishing her Kindergarten year and has really come into her own. She is even more aggressive than Sarah and the social light of the class. Of course not to have Sarah out shine her she is very disciplined and turns it all off when she is supposed to. She has never been so much as scolded by anyone while at school and has a perfect record.
Anna continues to charm us all with her wit and even temper. She has really outgrown her whine phase (thank goodness) and come into her own. She is still little enough to climb into my lap and snuggle close. I must admit I will be very sad when she gives this up, but for now I just enjoy her.
Here are some pictures Bernadette took for us.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Anna
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free photo slideshow made with Smilebox

2 comments:

  1. Anna is beautiful. We miss her so much. I hope we get to see you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally got the blogs back on my bookmark, so I can find them. What a great set of pictures. I just love how creative you are.
    Anna Six...oh yeah!

    ReplyDelete