We finished Sarah's diving lessons. No pictures sorry, but as I've mentioned it was really fun. We missed one lesson because there was fecal matter in the pool. They had a make up session on Saturday but we were unable to attend because we already had plans.
Fun Friday
Jessica unfortunately missed out again. It worked out for me because the activity I had planned was a bit beyond her age. Anna and Sarah enjoyed making stylish dresses out of paper. They were hesitant to get started, but then they really ran with it and I must say they turned out so cute.
Saturday visit with Aunt Monica & Uncle Ken
The girls had a fabulous time swimming and playing at Ken & Monica's house. I was babysitting Hayden so he got to come along and I must say he was sooooo well behaved. We all got a little too much sun but it was very worth it! We don't get to see Monica very often and the girls really love them so it was a special treat. Ken is so funny and Hayden couldn't get enough of him shouting "cannonball" as he would jump in and splash us all.
Sunday we went out to Surprise to visit with my family and drop off Cubby with my parents. It was fun to spend the afternoon and evening visiting. I knew as we left a bit late that night that I was going to miss the carefree way we can just stay out there until late, the start of school does have its drawbacks.

No comments:
Post a Comment